View Single Post
Old 02.22.2011, 02:22 AM   #12
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelle
I guess so...but that could have been a solution
I'd like to have em in my vinylcollection. So irritating that those parts are missing.

In the seventies (a lot before cd-time) if there is larger entities than vinyl-side, they just fade it and then bring it out to the another side (for example Canned Heat in Refried Boogie, Amon Duul II in Yeti and Yeti talks to Yogi, Jethro Tull in Thick as a Brick and a Passion play, allthough this last the song just stop and continue on b-side). Nick Cave also made in "Dig Lazarus Dig"-album, that "More News for Nowhere" is on the vinyl-bonus-single and it fades on the middle of the song and the rest of the song is on b-side!).

I´m also glad if there comes someday vinyl-version for those syr´s. Sometimes it has happened: Opeth damnation original release was just cd, but a few years ago to my happiness came a vinyl version. There is also Sonic Death that is only in cassette and cd, but maybe it will never be released in vinyl. But who knows?
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|