View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 10:28 AM   #1
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
Was anyone there, if so let's hear the commentary....the experience...

Disgruntled Youth, afterthefact, another friend of mine and myself all rode up together and had a absolute blast. During the SY set I kept yelling'' YOU'VE SEEN HELL A HUNDRED TIMES, THURSTON, YOU'VE SEEN HELL A HUNDRED TIMES!'' I even through in a reference to AssBlaster's banning the look on his face was hilarious, he kept looking around for who was yelling it. After their set was over I snuck backstage and tried to pull some bullshit scam on security, that I was there to talk to Thurston about the Ecstatic Peace account and shit. While I'm doing this Lee walks by and I go talk to him...I tell him that shit because the security guy is grilling me, then we walk into another room and I tell Lee how I'm really full of shit and what not. He was so damn cool, he seemed kinda annoyed but a good sport about it all, I let him know how much respect the band gets from me and the inspiration they have been, he says ''Hey man, what do you need me to do to get you back with us'' I tell him to get the tour manager to get me on the list but it was a no go. Hell, it was worth it all just to meet Lee....
After that I got on stage while the Flaming Lips were playing and I was thrown out....I had fun...what a great show....pics coming soon from Disgruntled Youth
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|