View Single Post
Old 05.27.2015, 05:12 PM   #889
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
well I always had a gut feeling that he could pull a Carter 3... remember how the 1st press of C3 had The Leak EP included? I kept thinking that when the physical copies hit of ALLA, that there could be a bonus disc w/ either the scrapped LORD album or his instrumental album. We shall see...

I was thinking the same thing, actually. Maybe a companion disc of instrumental material. I'd be Ok with that. But I would prefer LORD to be a major event along the lines of Watch The Throne.... not that anything is quite that major... That shit is like.. imagine if The Beatles and Stones had released a split LP in '68! Or fucking Prince and Michael Jackson.

Sorry ... It's really hard to make a post without thinking of, and subsequently changing topics completely to talk about, Kanye West. I'll work on that
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|