View Single Post
Old 09.01.2015, 09:06 PM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
yeah youre right about controlling humans and i have known and accepted this but it is insanely depressing as well as isolating sometimes; alone yet in a place where there are millions around me. and yes that is the question, im too scared to do anything it seems; an awakened sheep.

And the future of rock is out there but it wont be original because it will be rock. originality within a set of parameters known as rock is not original, it is merely an imitation or an emulation. the same tools and structures will be used; and it will be sold. the same goes for any genre though i hate the term "genre."

life is damn weird. we just take what is told to us and accept it as the truth though we have never actually seen or understood any of it with our own eyes and mind. i dont know what to believe anymore. everything is questioned. even basic history and science that I was taught (or rather programmed) in my days as an ignorant child in the schooling system. i mean the schooling system is part of this societal system that we are put into so why not question it. what the fuck is real and what is a lie. there are no doubt powerful people behind the scenes shaping society. what can i do? im just one man not to mention a minority. the only things I know to be true are my own experiences and morals. i desire and try to be righteous though i am human and thus not perfect. im not crazy though its possible one day i might snap as they say. i hope that doesnt happen but rationality tells me it is possible given the mental path i am on. ignorance is bliss. most or all cliches are true.

well it's not that complicated really. you don't need to resort to paranoias or overworry about the "powerful people behind the scenes".

the answer is really lots simpler and you already had it.

your original posting said:

"the only real thing is true love."

well then. that's your solution. not to sound overly religious but you could start by practicing "true love" to transcend your depression and isolation and fear, etc. seriously.

or in a language that i prefer, you could practice compassion towards your fellow sheep-- and yourself included. you could even extend that compassion towards the miserable powerful who need to fill their emptiness by controlling others.

there. hows that for starters?

no "but people..." or other excuses.

feel free to pelt me with bananas but please no avocado pits or hard fruit like apples, or worse, coconuts.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|