View Single Post
Old 07.14.2013, 04:05 PM   #572
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
There's a new Gaga coming out?

All I've seen of her lately have been a handful of topless tweets. Poor thing can't not look like a junkie. I would love to hear a new album that did her level of talent justice. Born This Way didn't do a thing for me, but I know she's insanely talented.

I don't get information like this. If it's not on Stereogum or the Guardian.uk, or someone doesn't mention it here, I won't even know find out about it until I see it in the record store or iTunes.
yeah, she just announced it a couple of days ago. it's coming out November 11, and she's going to market it the Jay-Z way, with an iPhone application.

Born This Way was a letdown, i think it was rushed, but when i listen to something like "Speechless" i just can't deny her talent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhEMxle0yEY

she's been working on this one for a long time, i hope it'll be a masterpiece. i definitely have faith in Gaga.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|