View Single Post
Old 10.15.2009, 07:15 AM   #76
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
Atsonicpark why this topic? Are you looking for a hitman?
HaydenAsche if what you say is the truth and how lightly you take it I can never respect you. Yes I know people who have od been killed in accident, and accidently shot but the worst is a close friend who stabbed his ex-wife to death. He's doing life with no chance of parole.

I may say it lightly, but that doesn't mean I don't feel something for them. I didn't know these girls or their families. However, living a young life filled with poor decisions tends to leave a certain dimmer on how upset I get concerning death. I've had numerous friends and family die by the pib, whether it be from overdose, suicide, accidents, or meth related stabbings/shootings.

I guess I've become adjusted.