View Single Post
Old 05.24.2017, 10:06 AM   #1173
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
all due respect, but

http://www.wbt.com/articles/ap-news/...ear-85-percent

note how many of these are media ceos. If Ms "live by the rules" down the street from me wants to pay 200$ a month for Comcast, I'm not objecting, but I'm not joining
i'm not joining either, but that doesn't entitle me to join anyway by breaking a window under cover of darkness and ransacking the place

no means no and that's the end of it

i can get whatever is on cable by waiting a year and using legitimate means. it's called delayed gratification, which presumably separates the grownups from the bratty spoiled kids.

i don't know that "must-have-now" is worth the moral slippery slope of rationalizations for theft

"how do you plead?"
"one murder is nothing--look at hitler!"

(lol godwin's law. but anyway... just an image to make the point)

you should note also your red herring. CEO pay has gone up yeah? from the same article you quote:

The bump reflects how well stocks have done under these CEOs' watch.

By that metric they're doing a good job for your pension fund/retirement/investments so they're working for you and everyone socking money away for old age.

I'm not saying that these people don't have egos by the way. But as a shareholder to one or many of those companies, if they're doing a good job for you I don't see why you should resent them.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|