View Single Post
Old 12.11.2006, 09:12 PM   #1054
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Funny thing happened to me today at the record store. Want to hear about it? No? Okay, so...

I went to my second store, the one I slum around in when I'm bored with my "best" store. I didn't see anything I really wanted, but I didn't want the owner to think I thought he had a sucky selection or anything, so I said, "Well, I was thinking about maybe picking up the Pet Sounds reissue on vinyl you had a few weeks ago, but I see you're out of stock," and the sales girl behind him pulls one out from under the counter and hands it to me. "Oh," says I. I stammers a bit and say, "Well, wow... 25 bucks. I didn't know it was this much. Do you mind holding it for just a day or so? I need to check my spending power and see what Christmas shopping I've got left."

I just need to keep my damned mouth shut. When will I learn to live more like James Bond and keep it close to the vest. Huh?