View Single Post
Old 03.14.2011, 11:35 AM   #21
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I actually originally mentioned LEVITATE as being great/underrated. Hardly nonsense, though, I have every Fall album for years now, and I'm not alone in my dislike of their middle stuff in the grand scheme of things; read the perfect sounds forever reviews on them sometime hah.

Then again most people don't seem to like room to live either and that album rules, aside from MARQUIS CHA CHA. I think it wa salmost like an sy thing -- it was their album after hex how do you go from hex to MARQUIS.. CHA CHA? Like sy and daydream to goo. Not a bad album but daydream was epic as hell and then goo wasn't. You get it, you get it.

I don't like I CAN HEAR THE GRASS GROW. BLINDNESS is just too long and just makes me think of some shitty car.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|