View Single Post
Old 03.23.2007, 03:57 PM   #35
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
I love his voice, but then again I tend to be attracted to unusual voices (John Lennon, Ozzy Osbourne, Kim Gordon, Thom Yorke etc)

Plus Corgan had some ingenius lyrics

"Mispent youth faking up a rampage" - Stumbline
"I sensed my loss before I even learned to talk" - To Forgive
"Time is never time at all, you can never ever leave without leaving a piece of youth" - Tonight, Tonight
"Have you ever heard the words im singing in these songs? Its for the girl i've loved all along" - Muzzle
"The Street heats the urgency of now, as you see there's no one around" - 1979
"I know we're just like old friends, we just can't pretend that lovers make amends" - Perfect
"So beats the final coda of a vinyl storm....a dream of soft focus sunsets filters through the din, we are losing contact as she dials it in, as she counted the spiders as they crawled up inside her" - Glass and the Ghost Children