View Single Post
Old 03.23.2007, 10:14 AM   #26
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn Curtain
I used to love them, I don't love love them as much now but I still think Billy is a brilliant guitar player and songwriter (I really don't give a fuck if he's an asshole or not because that would then be a reason for leaving out lots of great music).

well thats just the thing, it's when some one can infuse asshole and ego into the music that it ruins alot of what he has done

the poll sucks, because life is only in black and white and there is no grey area?

Siamese Dream is a solid record, (regardless of who is playing the instruments)

Mellon Collie is over indulgent and pretentious to a Nth degree, Zero has some the worst lyrics in the history of music (God is empty just like me? I'm in love my sadness?) but still has the best song they ever wrote in 1979

then Billy goes all goth and says, fuck drummers, Adore is the future of music, and kills their career
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|