View Single Post
Old 07.18.2007, 05:05 PM   #16
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
That's the problem I had, too. $37 inc. tax here. So I went back twice before I picked it up. I was really determined not to. Then I realized every time I've done that before, passed up an LP I really wanted because of price or whatever, it's gone out of print and then I kick myself later.

Since most of us here are already familiar with the release, and since the live set isn't all that much different from the studio cuts, the thing that makes getting this album worth the coin is mainly the packaging. It's beautiful, really, from the nice reproduction of the cover art to the DDN-era publicity photos in the booklet and on the sleeves. It's nice to have the big booklet, too, not the CD-sized one--pix are much bigger, of course, and the text is easier to read. The 10-buck difference between the CD and the LP is well worth it for those things, if you ask me. And if you don't have the cover songs, of course, it's nice to have those all on one LP side.

Besides the music, the packaging alone deserves an award.
Yeh? I keep looking at it, and it's so, so very beautiful hehehe. I just see the bunch of Daydream boxes, and I wonder why I'm holding other records...
I'm going to have to pick up the Goo and Dirty deluxe lp boxes, as well. Are they the same style?

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|