View Single Post
Old 04.03.2016, 11:38 AM   #3
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I just re-read Civil War actually. Yeah, Spidey's part was important but that was older married Spidey. This is going to feature an Ultimate-style Spidey, high school age and just starting out as a crime-fighter (I think).

I know III can't really make a Civil War film without him, but I just think it's a really weird way to introduce what they hope will be their final Spider-Man. The "real" Spider-Man. It's just a strange way to start a franchise.

I think, as I mentioned, that Civil War would work best as a finale to the MCU. Maybe make it a two-parter that wraps everything up, and ends with the epilogue of the Civil War comics (bang bang). Doesn't that make more sense? I mean, Sue Storm was a HUGE part of the comics as well, as was Hank Pym, but you don't see Fant4stic making appearances in the trailers.

It's just been messed with to make it more suitable for the current state of Marvel.
I wonder if Daredevil will make an appearance. I remember reading an interview with Charlie Cox about it a few months ago, and the issue was not whether or not there would be a daredevil, but whether they would automatically cast Cox in the role. Doesn't look like there is any Daredevil at this point, so I don't know what the hell that was about.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|