View Single Post
Old 10.07.2011, 04:50 PM   #15162
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
anyone here seen buffalo 66?

What'd you say you fucking faggot?!

Yeah, that movie is incredible. I always wanted to see Gallo's other movie Brown Bunny. Has a blowjob in it best I recall, don't know if that's a selling point or not.

If I saw this movie when I was fourteen it probably would've been one of my favorite movies ever. I always really liked those high concept set in one place kind of movies but always got annoyed when they'd take you out of that moment by having the character go through some extended flashback (like in Sorry, Wrong Number). But this one, yeah, keeps you in the coffin the entire time. Must've been a really daunting task trying to film that, but they did that pretty well, enough that it didn't feel samey at least. It's kind of a bleak and grim movie. And probably just alright at best, certainly worth the single viewing at least. Depending on how much you like Ryan Reynolds, because he's the entire movie.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|