View Single Post
Old 12.01.2014, 07:57 PM   #37700
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I guess the "stable pressure" explains why the tire didn't appear / bulge like normal low air tires do......it looked about the same as the others. At first, I questioned if her dashboard indicator may be faulty......once I started adding the air, I could tell it was filling up.

The lady mentioned she would need to have it bled in the morning and re-filled with nitrogen. Like Savage, I had no clue of such a thing.

Speaking of pies, my aunt made a pecan pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and it was amazing! Not too sweet and oh so tasty......

Natchitoches, Louisiana is famous for their meat pies and I can attest they are good. Will you be making something like this Meat Pie

must spread rep etc-- thanks for that link/

i reckon i won't deep-fry them though. we call those EMPANADAS and i had forgotten their existence. forgotten no more. that looks like a good new orleans seasoning though (holy trinity + cayenne).

not sure i'm down with the labor in doing all those little wraparounds but i can always do a single pie & eat w/ a spoon.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|