View Single Post
Old 03.27.2008, 08:39 AM   #13
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses
Revolver by The Beatles (this would be any other band's gretest hits, and it would be an amazing greatest hits at that)

Freak Out by Frank Zappa (just behind Daydream Nation for my favorite album of all time)

Ramones debut LP (say what you will about them, I have always been a huge fan, and this album is brilliant from beginning to end)

Bringing It all back home by Bob Dylan (while one or two of the songs might not be as lyrically amazing as some of the others, I'd say it is a consistently good album.)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars by David Bowie (fucking fantastic)

Electric Warrior by T.Rex (Consistent level of goodness throughout)

This does not necessarily equate to my favorite albums although some of them are favorites. Daydream would be there but someone else mentioned it already.. and providence is scignificantly not as good as the rest of the album.

And no, not everything I listen to is this mainstream, these are just the albums I think meet the specification XD
viewtiful_alan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|