View Single Post
Old 04.22.2017, 05:42 PM   #29
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
From Under The Radar:

[SPACEMEN 3 THING]

I read about this. Kember's been making the rounds on message boards and stuff, telling the story of "professional Spacemen 3 rapist" Palmer.

He's not a very eloquent chap, Kember. At least not in his written messages, which could easily be the work of an eight-grader.

Still, I won't be doing my beloved Spacemen any damage by purchasing any of their RSD treats. Not that I'm going to be buying ANY RSD treats. Fuck RSD. I hate the mobs and all the stupid shit. I'll get the Prince EP when it comes out legally ( ) and I'll get the Flaming Lips thing later on eBay or something. I forget what else I wanted. Oh! The Thelonious Monk thing! Yeah! But that's out already, so... fuck it.

Anyway, I do have a LOT of Spacemen 3 booty, and I wonder if all of it is legit. I have a couple re-issues that I believe are from Space Age (I'd have to check to be sure) so I'm kinda wondering if I haven't already participated in the unwitting rape-by-proxy of one of my best bands.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|