View Single Post
Old 01.23.2017, 05:27 PM   #2114
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
Surely you've got to be that way inclined yourself, mental ill or just incredibly stupid to vote for him. I'm not saying Hillary Clinton is squeaky clean, far from it but if I was an American and had to choose between them, Trump would never be an option for me..

I think stopping a war with Russia is a strong reason. And frankly, enough of the Clinton-Bush junta. There was no frakking Clinton didn't support. And then there is that uranium sale to Russia Clinton pushed through, interestingly that is never discussed in the Clinton media I mean MSM.

Some of the weak sisters here think I voted for Trump because I won't get on my knees and worship Hilary. I voted for Gary Busey/Christopher Walken just like I said I would.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|