View Single Post
Old 11.20.2011, 10:09 AM   #8
Aaaadrpk
bad moon rising

Aaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's asses
Like Sonic Youth fan this thing: ''OMG KIM AND THURSTON'' or "NOW I DON'T BELIVE MORE IN LOVE'' it's a fuckin ridiculus. Bored me. If you look on Tumblr a lot of stupid people (that never listen Sonic Youth before) doing fool posts. Fuck al these people. I read a report talking about marriage and using the name Thurston&Kim. Oh well fuck this shit. So if all this stuff bored me and some persons here, imagine Thurston and Kim. Respect them. Fool post reinforce the media instigation.

And about Sonic Youth: Yes, like a fan it's obvious that I wish see them (Lee, Thusrton, Kim, Steve) together. And yes, this kind of talk end Sonic Youth it's a fuckin sad. [Which does not make me have the right to talk about the intimate relationship of Kim and Thurston, and much less to say: the love is gone. ]

Individual Sonics projects: Yes, it's very nice see Lee making his record. Totally different. [This doesn't mean I don't care with Sonic Youth.]

Aaaadrpk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|