View Single Post
Old 04.06.2006, 09:58 PM   #1
Katy
the destroyed room

Katy kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's asses
I'm going to Thurston's ATP because The Stooges are playing and because I love All Tomorrow's Parties. (Oh and I suppose for SY too. )

I'm going to buy a ticket without knowing who else will be on. ATP (cool!) @ Butlins (fun!) in Somserset (lovely!) with The Stooges (GODS!) and Sonic Youth (yeah!) is worth £115 (pittance!) to me. The rest will just be... bonus material.

But. That won't stop me from making up my own fantasy festival line-up. I hope it won't stop you either.

So. WHO would you want to see at Thurston's ATP weekend?

I haven't given it too much thought yet, but I hope for Peaches. She's an ATP stalwart, I always have fun at her shows, she's got a new record out in July and, hey, if Iggy's gonna be around.. she won't have to use the projector for that one song.

Vincent Gallo put together a really nice eclectic mix last year; old and new, loud and quiet, boys and girls, prog and pop, funny and serious, obscure and not-quite-so-obscure. It was great. Even the in-chalet TV programming was great. Without specifics, I hope for that. Mixed like a tornado and great like ice cream.

The Stooges, Sonic Youth, Peaches, Antony & The Johnsons, Mike Watt (Dos would be cool.. or the Secondmen. Hellride would perhaps be wrong/weird, but I'd still love it.) John Frusciante, Lydia Lunch, Diamanda Galas, The Tiger Lillies, Ari-Up, !!!, Regina Spektor, Patti Smith (singing, reading, just walking around.. I don't care), Selfish Cunt, Joanna Newsom, Sparks, Suicide, Eels, Deerhoof, The 5678's, Ellen Allien, Richard Hell...
Katy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|