View Single Post
Old 05.11.2009, 01:42 PM   #12
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the hey day of radio was late60's and early 70's when a DJ determined what he/she wanted to play, no programming, no bullshit rotation lists. radio stations could play a ray charles song, a hendrix song, a beatles song, an al green song, a hank william ssong, all back to back and no one was bothered by it.

I wish this still existed....I hate radio now and I try to avoid it sometimes because well it ends up being all teh same bullshit. I hear the same fucking bands everyday. I mean...there isn't a day where they don't play the same song at least 6 times in a 3-4 hour period. I can understand new releases MAYBE! a little...but when a song is like literally 10 years old it gets really boring. I mean ONe example is that I keep hearing the same fucking Pearl Jam songs. EVERY TIME it's something off of Ten. I like that album, but it's been out for a billion years already and yes....it did get kind of old.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|