Thread: The Fall
View Single Post
Old 01.11.2007, 08:56 AM   #43
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun city girl
yeah, i think the sound wasn't quite there yet, it's a good album and some really great tracks there (frightened is probably my fave) but the albums they did after that are even better. there's a remastered 2CD edition which has lot of the early singles included and that's well worth getting, but this is maybe not the best place to start.

yes, would not say it is a good place to start and i have to say it is not my favourite fall album (i guess if i had to pick a favourite it would be among 'hex enduction hour', 'perverted by language', 'grotesque'... or also 'slates', or another one i forgot), but i definitely like it a lot... and probably enjoy it more than 'dragnet', 'bend sinister', 'the wonderful and frightening of..." (which are also great of course, in particular dragnet)...

oh and i have a compilation of the early singles, and everything is amazing on it, it's true.
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|