View Single Post
Old 03.09.2016, 07:25 PM   #1054
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Here's a kinda funny article about how TLOP had been illegally downloaded over 500,000 times (at the time this was written.... God knows how many now), and how it's entirely Kanye's fault.

http://www.fastcocreate.com/3056803/...s-kanyes-fault

I do wish we'd get some clarification about what the point of all this is. If I didn't believe he was never going to release the album, I wouldn't have downloaded it. And I'm keeping my Tidal subscription because I feel guilty about downloading it. But he needs to speak up and get specific about what exactly is on his Fucking mind. What's Turbo Grafx 16 going to be? Is it going to be a new album, or just TLOP revised yet again? Is it even his honest intention to release another album so soon? Why, with the massive download and subscription figures, is he continuing this charade? To push sales up? Is this a long con? WHAT THE FUCK?!

I've even tried to get in touch with his public relations departments. Not as a fanboy but as a journalist. I would hop on a plane to any location in the world at my own expense to interview him for 1 hour and try to get an idea of what the fuck is going on in that ludicrous melon of his.

Ask louder. I've been pushing a Kanye piece with my editors for weeks, and I even tried to recruit louder himself for a point counterpoint piece. I'm seriously ready to go Deepthroat on this shit. I'd quit my job and follow Kanye around for a year if I could get one single, thorough, comprehensive explanation for this nonsense. And I wouldn't let him run down the clock talking about his fashion line either. I'd rip into him like a shark.

Kanye if you're listening, I want to Frost/Nixon your ass.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|