Thread: Mix Tapes
View Single Post
Old 07.28.2006, 02:36 PM   #259
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
No need for the abusive PM. I might do a mix tape upon request. It's less likely with the arbitrary promise of an arbitrary others' taste, however.

I'm not so interested in mix CD's because I tend to only do those with an eye towards obscurity and difficulty, rather than with an eye to making my pseudo-Peel show mix tapes. I might partake, but it doesn't strike me as terribly interesting.

However, if someone like truncated were to request a mix CD, because of her unfortunate lack of a means of playing tapes, well, how could I refuse? It is not the poor girl's fault that she is technologically understocked, and to deprive her of such a joy based on such grounds would just be cruel.
Awwww. Isn't that sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
uh, no, thanks... I'm not sure how I offended thee, but whatever I said, I take it back.
Please, I beg you - don't make it necessary for me to employ the tongue-wagging emoticon. Please.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|