View Single Post
Old 04.12.2012, 05:52 PM   #2918
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Definitely. So that you don't get this as harsh criticism, I think Cohen is a very intelligent man, but one who has limitations when it comes to dialectics related to both politics and life in general. Please excuse the fact that I feel the same about most ''serious'' commentators on 99% of British newspapers. Where do these people live? Where do they observe from?

not at all porky, disdain for authors and commentators is fine by me as long as theres an arguement about ideas presented alongside it. It is very true that in the future all the columnists will be trust-fund interns that mummy and daddy paid through college and uni.

Nick Cohen is very much not that kind of person, working class people are going to be pretty much barred from the media from now on. Its going to be a bunch of Hugos and Petronellas. Brace yourself.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|