View Single Post
Old 05.31.2015, 06:38 AM   #47768
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
^^uh, wait wait what???.... did anyone recommend the Our Band Could Be Your Life Book???/ you acted like HUH?!?!?! ok, an English barrier.

heard a little of black flag?, first time hearing highway 61 revisited, and minutemen?!?! and...and never heard The Wipers...?????? but loves Nomeansno and Fugazi?

as much classic rock love you spew here and yr now just going to hear The Freewheeling by BD?

no, sorry. I don't believe it. you're pulling our leg?!

and you needled me for hating Pink Floyd? Finland is a weird country.

no offence because it seems to be true. btw. Sugar Shit Sharp is the only Pussy Galore you need.
I Think you should read the earlier posts in this thread if you really want to know, why Minutemen, Black Flag etc. are not my everyday basic porridge as it seems to be most here.

Pink Floyd has always been much more important to me than Dylan (and still is). As a young I didnīt like Dylan at all (I donīt think I am the only oné in the world). Maybe at the age of seventeen or eighteen I recorded Desire on cassette. That was long time the only Dylan album I listened. Last year I bought my first Dylan-vinyl (Bringing it on home). I have now been quite interested at him, but I donīt believe I will become ever a big fan.

I have always listened music that Iīve been interested at the moment. Never thought there are records Iīve must hear. Itīs great if you have heard all the rock classics (I really hope you have listened the Piper at the Gates Of Dawn). I am really glad there are still great records I havenīt heard before.

I LOVE Pussy Galore! I need all their material!

Youīre right, Finland is weird country. And I am weird guy.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|