View Single Post
Old 05.28.2009, 04:28 PM   #127
hat and bread
children of satan

hat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I'm bumping this, because we need to talk about him some more.

I just got this off of SoulSeek last night;

http://auralassault.blogspot.com/200...s-live-at.html

Great stuff. About as straight forward as he gets.

Or so I thought. I downloaded a few other albums by him, and he actually does stuff that isn't just crazinoise. I never realized this, as everything that I had heard of him before (which I admit isn't a whole lot) has been.

Haino's discography is all over the place. Probably the majority of it isn't noise in the usual meaning of the word.
The first few Fushitsusha albums were quite noisy, but still very rock n' roll. His first band Lost Aaraaff was kind of a bizarre jazz/rock improv unit (CD of that is on PSF Records). Friends of mine who aren't particularly fond of Haino usually enjoy the acoustic Black Blues album. Affection is very 'song oriented'. The Tzadik album Tenshi no Gijinka sounds like a weird percussion ritual.
Etc.
If you dig through his discography you'll find quite a lot of unnoise music.
hat and bread is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|