View Single Post
Old 08.10.2009, 11:09 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
1) Tool The Grudge (at the end)

2) deftones Be Quiet and Drive (also at the end)

3)Nirvana endless, nameless

4) system of a down P.L.U.C.K.

it is not as easy as it seems for those who do not play in any bands where you scream, but if you don't do it right, you are just yelling with bass into the mic. You have to let your voice go a certain way, and this thread is a tribute to your favorite screamers in music. (and btw, don't diss the 'corporateness' of my pics you music snobs, these are my favorites, if yours happen to be some no-name hardcore/industrial bands please expose me to them without dissing my selection for its border on 'trendiness')

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|