View Single Post
Old 04.03.2006, 11:10 AM   #54
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
rupert, anyone can say it, but both you and khchris put words in my mouth. neither of you know me.

on a slightly tangential note, khchris took this further, and went on to suggest that i not get involved in political discussions on the board and that i temper my opinions so as not to isolate others involved in political discussions. he continued by explaining to me what my job is and described to me the relationship that i have with the band. he said some other stuff as well, but i won't get into it.

i stand by what i said. you don't know me. it's an empirical fact, and having words put in my mouth, expectations of my behavior fed to me and explanations of my roles in life projected on me sort of all puts me in a playful mood.

i select my words pretty carefully in these discussions. did i actually threaten to ban kh, or did i place an example of tyrannical behavior in terms that are directly applicable to this discussion in this sphere? i asked kh if he wanted to participate in an experiment. i'm far more creative than to just click a button and ban someone.

imagination reform seems to be more widely necessary than i'd initially suspected.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|