View Single Post
Old 10.07.2013, 03:14 PM   #35816
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Friends sucked. I hated the forced would he or would she bullshit, the way that 6 supposed young adults have the money and means to live near central park in the largest apartments ever found in Manhattan. I hated the shit out of it. I hated how it was basically another show about entitled white folks' problems.

remember when they brought in an Asian love interest for Ross? That lasted like 2 weeks, cuz Ross can't be with her, he must be with the gloriously superfluous and beautiful Rachel, someone so clueless, or so fucking vapid, that she never realizes her best friend's brother is IN LOVE with her.

hated that stupid show.