View Single Post
Old 07.07.2006, 03:58 PM   #2235
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Ahh. Talking of the cities are we?

The area around Hard Times is a fucking shithole basically. I feel perfectly fine and all there but the annoyance of bums sitting on the main drag asking you for money and shit is annoying. ESPECIALLY, when they don't speak English. Not to sound like a racist or anything but that place is overrun with Simoleans. When I went to see Danielson at Triple Rock a few months ago some of them bought tickets and just came in and watched Danielson. I'm assuming they didn't know who they were.

As far as record stores go I have yet to find that great of one in the cities. I'd much rather mail-order shit than dig through a store full of crap to find something decent.

Anyways, I don't actually know if that was scene day in which that pic was taken. I was inevetibly wearing girl pants which is 'scene' I guess. I believe my friend was 'testing' her scene making for scene day. I recall wearing all black and make-up on scene day. TIGHT BLACK CLOTHES to be exact.

PORKIE, plz put up some more pictures. Hottest guy on the board if I say so myself.