View Single Post
Old 02.27.2007, 06:58 PM   #83
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
have you ever gone to pee after urethra surgery and had what felt like the world's thickest biggest coagulated blood phlegm loogie get pushed out of your penis by the wall of urine waiting to be released? HOLY FUCK that is the single weirdest horrible feeling I have ever had. it looked worse than it felt tooo, sinking hard to the bottom of the toilet.

THIS IS THE REAL WORLD PEOPLE
NOTHING'S EASY
NOTHING'S FREE

Awww I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. For me it just BURNED. And I had to go so bad for 3 hours straight, and every time I tried, pure burning. I couldn't walk straight either. There were these older men (which I assume were the 'regulars') by me at the hospital watching me when I was teary eyed and crouched over and they were laughing.