View Single Post
Old 05.20.2015, 11:04 AM   #18726
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostchase
I didn't know Korine dated Chole! Yes indeed, likely true, but the same can be said for Gallo. No, I think you're on to something.

I love directors that give the middle finger to conformity, much like the opening scene in von Trier's 'Anti-Christ'.

On penis related news,

Was Norton's erection real in Birdman?

im not a penis connoisseur so i couldn't tell/don't remember that in birdman. i do, vaguely, but didn't pause to observe. that movie was so frantic, what comes back the most to me is the pace of the camera and the music and corridors.

but as for blowjobs, yes-- there's a power/dominance thing in the classic american blowjob posture-- man stands, woman kneels in front of his altar, services him & receives communion/flushes. the woman is subservient and gets no love, only protein as coin. i much prefer the egalitarian 69--there's true joy.

but anyway, gallo got korine's "boring connecticut girlfriend" to worship his pecker live on film. coincidence? i don't think so. it's more like "i win, fucker". which is hilarious.

von trier's antichrist was great. hard to watch, but great. i am not sure what the point of it was, but while i'm not a fan of horror movies this one i liked. reminded me a little of the documentary about fitzcarraldo where werner herzog is talking about the pain & the suffering he sees in the jungle (herzog is hilarious here-- hilariously whiny-- i've been to that jungle & it's awesome).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|