Thread: bowie
View Single Post
Old 08.16.2007, 01:48 AM   #29
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i dont know, that first album and funhouse are really rare in the sense that i can put both in, and listen to em from beggining to end witout really ever having to skip tracks. thay are just...that good! atleast to me. not that i dont have favs off both, i do.

as far as raw power, i really like some of it, but for the most part i find myself constantly swichtching tracks.

and come to think off it, it does kinda seem as if when bowie left the pictures, iggy's music really started to suck. but that doesnt change my opinoin on anything...i prefer thinking of iggy without the influence of bowie. i do think bowie envisioned iggy as being able to do something he couldnt do himself (which, is true...iggy has that street vibe that most art schoolers like bowie cant really pull off to well) < but it seems like as soon as bowie came into the picure, iggy lost alot of that sort of street cred.

maybe im just stupid...haha...i probally am but whatever.
i usually skip "we will fall" on the s/t... "ann" is my favorite from that one.
1970 is still really, really hard to beat.