View Single Post
Old 05.27.2014, 10:24 PM   #37762
Beautiful Plateau
children of satan

Beautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
man, i used to love the Flaming Lips. they lost me after Yoshimi. that was a long time ago. fucking a long time ago. mainly because of that Wayne persona. remember when he talked shit about Ellioitt Smith(i use to like him too) after he died? what a dickhead.

"Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne wasn't so optimistic about Smith's state of mind. He recalled the Lips' show in Los Angeles with Beck last year, where a bloated and clearly frustrated Smith was involved in a scuffle with police and seemed to be clearly losing his fight with addiction. "It really was nothing but sad," Coyne says. "You just sort of saw a guy who had lost control of himself. He was needy, he was grumpy, he was everything you wouldn't want in a person. It's not like when you think of Keith Richards being pleasantly blissed out in the corner."

If this is what you're referring to, I don't understand how it makes Wayne a "dickhead". To me, he was expressing empathy there.

Beautiful Plateau is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|