View Single Post
Old 07.11.2006, 06:16 AM   #4
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
i wouldn't say barely anything, but he did stay on the background a bit. also his sound wasn't ideal if i remember well. on the old board lee even replied about that show, saying how he didn't want to be a "guitar guy fronting ethnic band" or something to that effect... there's also a recording of their set at bumbershoot 1999 (seattle) existing, i think i like that one better than the one from the hague.

the jajoukas might be touring europe again soon actually. at least i saw they'll be playing in amsterdam in september. dunno if it's a one off thing though.

edit: that's the joujoukas who will be touring actually... damn, it's a bit confusing.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|