View Single Post
Old 02.23.2017, 01:02 PM   #20711
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
[this was for evollove]

oh i'm not relating any of that to real life people or event. i fucking hate psychopaths. these actors are all "likeable" which is why they're "stars". they don't have dead eyes. and all the murders are fake.

i guess i can't have raging bull on constant replay because it's so fucking heavy. i mean, it's depressing. all that anger and bad luck and the guy getting beaten to shit in front of us. yes, i relate to him too, but that makes it even more painful to watch. for raging bull i need an appointment.

goodfellas has the benefit that, while not being an apologia of criminality, because it shows a lot of horrible shit and death, it does have a lot of humor in the plot. so it's more balanced, emotionally. it's not just one heavy burden after another.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|