View Single Post
Old 03.25.2009, 09:49 AM   #114
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
I know. So amazing. Supervillanz is actually possibly my least favourite track though. Hasn't "clicked" yet at any rate. The production is a knockout on it, but it's too crammed with guests. I want more DOOM! Also, still can't really dig the auto-tune, even when used ironically.

The opening salvo of More Rhymin' is just fucking insanely tight, especially with the vocals so forefronted in the mix.

" More rhymin', pure diamond, tore hymen, poor timin'
Raw linin', Paul Simon tourin'... I'm in
Borin type an, snorin' pipe when. Hyper than four hype men
Excited writin', triflin' times ten - long stay
Songs play, gone haywire, wrong way on the interstate - integrate all day
It's just a small phase, that's what them all say
Then fall prey in a mini-mall hallway"

I just melted.

Oh also, Batty Boyz made me cackle out loud. "It’s like a leotard fest/How it got started is any retard’s guess"

I can't stop listening to this.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|