View Single Post
Old 02.12.2013, 04:31 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I used to skate too, and I love BMX, and skating and such, but I do not see them as sports worthy of an Olympic competition. They are added solely to increase ratings an to sell tickets at the venues.

Open up a Transworld, check out kids 360 flipping FIFTEEN stairs for free shoes as amateurs and say its NOT Olympic caliber? In my day, when Daewon Song first kickflipped off a roof we were like WTF!! Now, kids do that for FUN! FOR FUN!!

Dude, seriously. Skateboarding has evolved to something so insanely athletic, something so aeronautically spetacular, something to technically precise, and something so visually impressive that is NEEDS to be in the Olympics. I think it would simply BLOW peoples' minds to see what kids can do today with a Skateboard, its not exactly what it used to be.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|