View Single Post
Old 09.30.2016, 10:26 AM   #3109
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I say the word when I'm rapping along with songs, or quoting someone. That's pretty much it.

There are white people all over the country who suddenly seem to think it's ok to say the word as long as they do it in a "nice" way, but it's not. It's no better than saying "gay" or "faggot" in a "nice" way.

Also, the song is labeled "Ni**as in Paris" on my cd I think, so that's the title.

I get it. Sorry I used N***a. A white person is only allowed to say 'brotha' unless they are true brothers N***a.

I was talking about this about the time I had my meltdown to a friend and he remembered the cop movie with Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker (I forget the name). Tucker at one point says to Jackie "What's up my Nigga" and then when Jackie is in a black bar later he says the same thing and the entire bar goes cold and turns on him.

Maybe you can joke around about N***a with your white friends but 'Brotha' is the proper nomenclature for whites
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|