View Single Post
Old 04.29.2009, 08:12 AM   #4262
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Earl Of Slander
Inspired by a combination of the Dylan discussion in the "If Only [x] Was Their Final Album" thread, having just listened to "Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands" in the car this morning, being crushed by the amount of work I have to do, and breaking up with my girlfriend, I decided to say "fuck it" and finally got a copy of "Blonde on Blonde" on vinyl. I can now tick that off my list of "all time unimpeachable favourites that I don't have on vinyl yet".

By the time I finish (if I finish) my essay tonight and slump at what will probably be 2 AM with this at top volume, I may well be a total wreck.

The guilty undertaker sighs,
The lonesome organ grinder cries,
The silver saxophones say I should refuse you.
The cracked bells and washed-out horns
Blow into my face with scorn,
But it's not that way,
I wasn't born to lose you.
I want you, I want you,
I want you so bad,
Honey, I want you.

Great choice for vinyl, mostly because of the iconic cover. Is that mono or stereo reissue? I have both plus a cheesy 80s reissue.