View Single Post
Old 05.18.2009, 11:58 AM   #82
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
ok just to give it a little wrap up:

Sat show at the New Musem, sold out auditorium fortunately I got in on stand-by line (I think everyone who waited got in). Highlights for me was Jim O'Rourke/Takino Makashi film, (Makashi was there and gave a little intro talk), and Robert Beatty playing to Takeshi Murata vid of geometric shapes crashing, spinning etc. Screen was huge, so sitting up front it was pretty intense.

Sat night: SY set you already know about. Pedestrian Deposit for me best set of the night, maybe of the whole weekend. Amazing intensity and really creative. I'd compare it to Raionbashi and Kutzkalina set 2 years ago. Anyway they were amazing, you should check them out.

Sun: Black Pus was the highlight, got the biggest response of the night (some pit action but not too much). like someone said, between gods and men there is Brian Chippendale...

that's about it, can't say anything really bad about anybody it was a good weekend. btw- met Jen from the board on sunday, I was right by her on Sat, realized it from reading her post about that photographer who pushed her. ps- Im pretty sure vids from SY set will surface soon, if they havent already...
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|