View Single Post
Old 04.01.2012, 01:01 PM   #34
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
well i am just an ignorant kid, but in my opinion..

indie was in its prime back in the late 80's-early 90's.. Surfer Rosa, Daydream Nation, You're Living All Over Me, Slanted & Enchanted, Loveless, Spiderland, etc.

the 00's still had some good stuff, like Is This It, Relationship of Command, Murray Street, Kid A.

but right now it sucks. hopefully it'll get better. maybe we need a really great aggressive rock band to come and destroy all the fake, generic hipsterish stuff.
I'm always wondering how someone can like At the Drive In and have so little interest for hardcore/punk music other than the usual suspects. That's the perception I have of their fans anyway. Personally I think they have a couple of good songs and are generally rubbish. Perhaps they have been sucessful but their influence is not all that beneficial to their fans.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|