View Single Post
Old 06.25.2010, 05:30 AM   #277
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
The fact that everyone I know is wearing a mask. Myself included. I think we can only express how we perceive ourselves as individuals being, as opposed to what we really are. What are we? I don't know. I think I'm of average intelligence, but far easier confused than most. It's hard for me to form solid opinions on most given subjects, esp. in a crazy world where there's multiple sides to everything and anything CAN make sense...depending on what angle it's approached from. Yeah, I clearly have issues...but I don't think they are all my fault. I don't think they are my parents, either, or anyone else's for that matter. I think we've been getting fucked over for a long time. I don't think anyone should have to choose sides...some say they don't, but seldom is this the case. A hippy shouldn't have to express his ideals to a courtroom that surely isn't going to get them. We call some people crazy, when they probably don't feel this way about themselves at all...they are just living in an alternate mindset the so called "sane" aren't going to get, even if they think they do get it.

"There's something in yr children's room that may cause them to become deathly ill...tune in tonight at 7:00 + we'll tell you what"

Bullshit scare tactics.

Normal is just a setting on a washing machine, but most still think that everything has to be black and white. I trust gray the most. Gray is a very comfy place to be when I'm sitting alone in my apt. Gray seldom works when trying to make friends. I'm often accused of being quirky. People think it's cute until they realize it's a setback. It's not cute...it doesn't feel cute unless I'm alone, and being alone isn't where I want to be. Got this new roomie, charging her dirt-jack-shit rent just so I'm not sitting around alone all the time, or worse yet forcing myself to get drunk so I can comfortably walk into a bar. Extreme social paranoia caused by what? A chemical imbalance? I don't think so. I'm not sure what.

The older I get, the more obvious it becomes to me that this place would prefer that I don't think.

Very offensive, yes.

You meet someone new, within five minutes they've already asked what you do for a living. Not a bad thing, just shows the mindset most people are in. A mindset I don't think theyed be in if they knew how/what this world could...but will never...be.

Very fucking offensive.

I sound mad. I'm not. A bit irritated regarding unrelated (work....) issues.
Ranting and ready to go home.

Some Dr. would love to write me a prescription. I find that offensive, too. I'm totally fine....