View Single Post
Old 12.14.2015, 12:03 PM   #6595
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
doing some Christmas shopping at the mall today and decided to check out Barnes and Noble(or what I think was Barnes and Noble or Books a Million or whatever) for books/something for my daughter. am I the only one aware that they sell vinyl there now??!! two big boxes full. that's crazy. at least in my area.

so I got Madvillain - Madvillainy(love this fucking record!!!).
Miles Davis - On the Corner
saw The Velvets -Loaded but, I had to finish shopping.

Yeah, Barnes sells vinyl now. In a very deliberate move to boost music sales, they pretty much ditched their cd section and replaced it with a vinyl section instead of just getting rid of it, which was the original plan. Seems strange to me, since most of the B&N's I've been to have basically just crammed vinyl into the same space that used to hold their CDs, meaning... There's not a hell of a lot of vinyl.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|