View Single Post
Old 10.22.2010, 04:00 PM   #76
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
just read that comment about teh pfrok guy. sounds like he wants payola so he can buy another $500 blazer.

someone should slap him and say "you guys have allready embarrassed music enough, you could at least try and redeem yourselves."

maybe if i write a review and then email him pretending to be from some fancy label, and make up a fancy logo and all that crap and say: "yo bro, wuz happnin', just back from the alps, killin on the snow ya feel me? both kinds my man. yeh - u know tha score nigga. anyways i was wonderin if u boys couldn't do me a solid and review this new scissor shock baby. labels going wild over it, i'm supposed to be headin up the PR blitz but u know how these things go bra, been spendin too much time on the piste and some of these resorts are so primitive, you cant even get wifi at 10,000 ft. how the hell am i supposed to use my iphone in those conditions? feels like im missing a limb brah, savage, primitive times brohan. anyway brahbrah, i've had some intern whip up the press release, so basically you can just use that as yr review, just change a few words around and move the places of a few sentences and your set. btw soz if im being rude, dont mean to be telling you how to do your job bro, i know how adept you guys are at PR re arranging.

i'm feelin this record brah, and you know what else i'm feelin? feeling like there's gonna be a few spare tickets for the labels mountain top cocaine and hookers snowboard holiday retreat. there are no laws at 20,000 ft brah, i'm talking fresh chicks brolio. this year its happnin somewhere were the cops are bribeable and the local ladies are nice and poor. all expenses paid brojinko.

so yeah, here's what i'm seeing bro, i'm seeing you reviewing this front page and i'm seeing a score in the 9.0's. and you know why i'm seeing this brah? cos 9.0 is pretty close to the age of some of the ladies that will be, shall we say, entertaining us at the retreat this year.

so here's what i want to see, i want to see that review on the front page of pfork real quick, and i want to see an email in my inbox saying the tickets have arrived at your address and you've confirmed with the airline.

later brooham, catch ya on the flippity flop

Brad T. Trussenfunden
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|