View Single Post
Old 05.04.2009, 01:18 AM   #372
koolthing78
bad moon rising

koolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asses
Ok, nope [Nope--totally wrong!. TOTALLY passes the test
(OK, I KNEW there was a reason

That was, like, the beginning of three different primary tangents (some of which went off to have secondary ones), one of which (I don't know *of* which, though ["Ooh! That makes two!!"]) was

Eek! Do-over:
*All I've listened to was "Leaky Lifeboat" so far (and only after reading "[The first seven seconds of "Leaky Lifeboat" is a sound I haven't heard them touch since "Shadow of a Doubt" (plus a cool playground swing thing going on, I want more of that)]" in a [fuck, I also like the punctuation [ooh! the "skipping past"--going one step beyond, but making the mistake of then turning around and going [I was about to write about feeling like I was forgetting something, but then realizing *** sense that I only remembered the left ear weird sound at the beginning. But yeah--there's a lot of sounds on this one!

"Ouch, I just "triple starred" myself--you KNOW that must be bad!" But it was honing in on the divide, which brought me back to one of my original points, that maybe the 1-2-1-2- is the sound of being totally willing to rely on the other sounds to provide interest (as a product of being further upstream the spiral); and as per me and my awkward self, making that sound negative and uncomfortable, and *that* being the sound of ["me usinig a ["parentheses when a semicolon would do"]" (and in the process of figuring out [a lot of stuff], instinctively trying to upgrade it to "using a parentheses when a semicolon would do")]

And see? I found so many mistakes to correct as I proofread, but then I got to the parts where I referenced earlier mistakes to paint a larger (and more chronologically sound (and mentally stable (jk)) picture), and then some I just plum forgot about [see above]. [Edit for minor punctuation]
Either I don't understand the point of "repping," or I do and it really is pointless. Fortunately I'm colorblind, so it wouldn't make sense to concern myself with being concerned about it in the first place.

www.myspace.com/koolthing78
koolthing78 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|