View Single Post
Old 10.26.2014, 11:03 PM   #9
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You're a deadhead? I didn't know that. I knew you were a "card carrying Rastafari" and an OG gangsta rap fiend, but I didnt think anyone on SYG was very into the Dead.

I wouldn't call myself a deadhead per se, but I have a 120 cd wallet of shows (most of them just CD-R's, few true boots) and their studio albums.

Cool. This is a good thing.

I dabble. Somewhere a long way back I did a longish post comparing and contrasting Dark Star and The Diamond Sea, and fantasizing about a Star/Sea supermix ala Greyfolded. I tend to concentrate on late 60's through early 70's and have only just recently aquired a taste for other Dead eras. I was excited to see that Martin Scorsese is exec producing a Dead rock doc: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1985857
I can be of no help with your tasteful auto-ya-ya quest.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|