View Single Post
Old 10.18.2014, 04:06 PM   #45974
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666

Oh my fucking God- I just realized those were fucking maggots!! What the hellos wrong with that woman?!? I love Pharmakon and I even own that record, but I always thought those were seeds or (Jesus) pine nuts or something .. Sounds dumb, but in the context of the flowers and the clean white of the backdrop I think I blocked out that disgusting shit by mentally processing it into an image that made me want to FUCKING KILL MYSELF a little bit less!!!

Jesus God. That is fucked beyond measure. Where's a nice clean Cannibal Corpse album cover when you need one? I think I need to go look at some roadkill to cleanse my mind of that hideous image.

To anyone who thinks I'm overreacting or being theatrical, I puked in my mouth a little when I zoome in on that cover. And I mean IRL. Fuck! Goddamn that's awful!!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|