View Single Post
Old 11.26.2010, 07:05 AM   #3306
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I am not playing 60 hour RPG's here, I'm playing old games that take like 20 minutes to beat. Some games, I beat the day I get them, some games I play a little bit of and then play more later.

I have a lot of energy and I do participate in a lot of activities.. I get a lot of shit done.. is that bad? I know in real life, I often get people telling me they're jealous that I can get so much done, that I have so much energy, but I don't think I'm particularly that hard of a worker -- it's just that most people are lazy.

But yeeeeeeeeeeah, maybe I should just stop posting, since you think I'm trying to so "COOL" and "WEIRD". Actually, what I'm doing is trying to create opportunities for interesting discussions instead of talking about the same old shit, but your post makes me realize there's no point, if my tastes and how I go about my life is going to be scrutinized. Like, I'm sorry I watch so many movies, play so many games, and listen to so much music, I guess. I didn't realize it bothered everyone else so much.

Oh, you forgot, I also play shows, write songs (I spent 2 years writing the title track of my last album), produce other people's albums, paint, write poems, write novels, programmed a video game last year, have a girlfriend, go to my grandpa's a few days a week and clean his house, take my mom to doctor's appointments, and all the stuff you mentioned too. I sleep 4 hours a day, roughly. I'm not on meth, I'm on drugs but not meth or any kind of speed.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|